Every once in a while at your work premises, you hear coughing, sneezing and wheezing. When you are working inside closed environment in modern offices, the indoor air quality (IAQ) is greatly affected by the condition of your HVAC ducts and air conditioners. A major concern is that unclean and ill-maintained HVAC ducts may be the primary reason why someone or the other is falling ill, all the time.
Factors affecting Indoor Air Quality
You may not realize it, but there are many pollutants affecting indoor air quality inside modern offices. The different air pollutants encountered in modern commercial and public spaces include:
- Volatile organic compounds
- Microbes and fungi
- Air borne Bacteria and Virus from coughing and sneezing
- Assorted odors
- Accumulated CO2 from human respiration.
- Gases from Electronic equipment and power supplies.
Slowly but surely, they do harm to people’s health and well-being, causing major concerns of health and raising your company’s insurance expenses.
Chronic health problems such as asthma, wheezing and breathlessness are linked to indoor air quality and HVAC systems. Prolonged exposure to certain contaminants has even been connected to life-threatening medical conditions including heart and lung disease and cancer.
So with so much at stake, isn’t it time to look at indoor air quality solutions? Some alarming facts about Office Indoor Air Quality.
Nirmitee Robotics is the first agency you need to call, in such case that you feel that the health of your employees, staff and family members has become prominently susceptible.
Nirmitee Robotics with its significant vision of adding Ozone treatment to the HVAC Duct Cleaning system, has integrated a cost-saving and more long-lasting program for the well-being of all the people inhaling indoor air.
The customer enjoys several benefits :
- Clean indoor environment with significantly reduced VOC, toxic gases, smoke and odor
- Near total elimination of indoor fungi
- Residual ozone level well below regulatory maximum at all times
- Residual CO2 within ASHRAE and OSHA standards
- Clean HVAC ducts, air coil, drain pan and AHU section
- Reduction in capital cost of HVAC system
- Significant reduction in energy cost of HVAC operation.